Uploading Content with Notation
This article covers the steps for uploading an exercise with notation to MatchMySound. If you need tips for creating and formatting notation files for use with MatchMySound, please see this article
Once you have a MuseScore file or musicxml file you are ready to add to MatchMySound you will follow these steps to upload it to your account. From there you will be able to assign it to your Learners.
- Login to MatchMySound.
- Go to My Content.
- Click Create your own content.
- Click Load score.
- Choose the saved MuseScore file from your computer.
- Click Use synthetic audio.
- On the next screen edit the Title, Author, Description and Instrument if needed.
- You can attach a PDF or image to your exercise by using the Attch file button
- Click Save
The Exercise will now appear in My Content and can be assigned to your learners.